- Concentrate dilution rate – Mix 40 ml per 1 litre of clean water
- 1 litre of spray treats 20 m² of surface. On porous surfaces such as concrete and brick apply a second coat
- Keep diluted concentrate agitated.
- Do not store diluted concentrate; use soon after dilution.
- Apply to wet the surface, but not to the point where the spray collects in drips and runs off. A higher volume of spray may be required on very absorbent surfaces such as brick or cement.
- When there is a concern about the possible effect of Ripcord Plus on the surface to be treated, such as new paint work, a small test area should be sprayed first to check compatibility.
|Pest||For Best Control|
|Grass Grub||Apply between September and May*. Apply 100g per 15 m2|
|Porina Caterpillar||Apply when damage and holes are seen in lawn. Apply 100g per 30 m2|
|Slaters, Earwigs||Use on garden beds and around buildings. Apply 100g per 10m2|
|Wireworm||Sprinkle on affected soil. Apply 100g per 10m2|
|Cluster Fly Larvae||Apply between November-March within 200 m of previously affected buildings. Apply 100g per 30m2|
|Ants and Cockroaches (as barrier)||Apply a 50 cm band around buildings and around ant nest sites. 100g per 20 m2|
What is in LawnPro Protect?
Concentrate: 0.4 g/kg Lambda-Cyhalothrin in the form of a granule