DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This product must not be used on any animal producing, or intended to produce food for human consumption.
Do not use on Kittens less than 6 weeks of age, or Rabbits less than 8 weeks of age.
• The treatment and control of intestinal hookworms
(Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworms (Toxocara cati)
• The treatment, control and prevention of flea infestations
• The control of flea allergy dermatitis(FAD)
• The treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis)
• The treatment and control of biting lice infestations
• The treatment of ear mites (Psoroptes cuniculi)
• The treatment of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
• The treatment of cheyletiellosis (Cheyletiella spp.)
Animal Weight Selamectin dose
Kitten or rabbit: Up to 2.5 kg 15 mg
Cat or rabbit: 2.6 – 7.5 kg 45 mg
7.6 – 10 kg 60 mg