WHY USE LawnPro TurfClean Ultra?
- Multi action formula – systemic actives work together to control all the common broadleaf lawn weeds.
- Curative – Kills existing broadleaf weeds, dandelion, clover, Hydrocotyle, Onehunga, selfheal, speedwell, oxalis, daisies, dock, plantain and many more.
- Preventative – continues activity in the soil to suppress growth of weeds and moss for an extended period.
- Unlike similar products the balance of actives has been selected to reduce the risk of burn to fine turf grasses used in New Zealand lawns.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Expect visible effects within 2 days.
- Best applied early morning or late evening in still conditions
- Apply during Spring and Autumn when weeds are actively growing
- Spot treat any weeds that appear to be recovering after 3-4 weeks
- Avoid applying if lawn is under stress or suffering from drought
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours
- Fastest results achieved in warm, sunny conditions
- Use Kiwicare ‘Dye & Stick’ for improved performance and to help track areas sprayed
- Avoid applying in temperatures below 10°C and above 30°C.
What is in LawnPro TurfClean Ultra?
148.4 g/L 2,4-D EHE; 39.1 g/L Fluroxypyr-MHE; 30.0 g/L Triclopyr BEE; 2.5 g/L Carfentrazone-ethyl.
These selective herbicides have different modes of action by carefully selecting a range of different actions.