- Concentrate dilution rate – Mix 40 ml per 1 litre of clean water
- 1 litre of spray treats 20 m² of surface. On porous surfaces such as concrete and brick apply a second coat
- Keep diluted concentrate agitated.
- Do not store diluted concentrate; use soon after dilution.
- Apply to wet the surface, but not to the point where the spray collects in drips and runs off. A higher volume of spray may be required on very absorbent surfaces such as brick or cement.
- When there is a concern about the possible effect of Ripcord Plus on the surface to be treated, such as new paint work, a small test area should be sprayed first to check compatibility.
What is in RipCord Plus?
Concentrate: 15 g/L alpha-cypermethrin in the form of a suspension concentrate.