Lawns and turf (Except BUFFALO GRASS).
Most broadweed weeds including, Onehunga (prickle) weed, capeweed, clovers, cudweed, dandelion, dock, lambs tongue (plantain), thistles and wireweed.
Apply the contents of this bottle over 130 square metres (2L size) or 260 square metres (4L size). Measure lawn area before application. Apply when weeds are growing actively.
How to apply
- Shake the pack well before use.
- Connect to hose on applicator. You will need to have a click on hose connector.
- Lift plastic flap at front of applicator nozzle, ensuring the flap is completely upright.
- Turn on the tap using moderate to high water pressure. Water mixes automatically with concentrate in the proper ratio.
- Walk and spray lawn at a steady pace whilst sweeping the spray in a back and forth arc. Overlap treated areas slightly. Keep bottle upright – do not point at the ground.
- Use caution when applying near garden beds and shrubs.
- Close plastic flap on nozzle top prevent spillage of any unused product before storing. Always store product upright.
Weeds will die slowly, effects may take up to 3 weeks to appear.
- DO NOT apply on or around food or animal feed crops
- DO NOT use on new lawns less than 3 months old
- DO NOT use on Lippia, Dichondra or strawberry clover lawns
- DO NOT use on Buffalo lawns
- DO NOT lift bottle by sprayer, always use the handle
- DO NOT apply under windy conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours
- DO NOT apply to lawns suffering from moisture stress
- DO NOT mow or fertilise for 7 days before or after application and avoid watering for 12 hours after application
- DO NOT drench around the roots of wanted plants
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED